April - Newsletter
We hope you have had a great Easter break. Please find below our newsletter for the Summer term. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to speak with a member of the nursery team.
March - Newsletter
Welcome back everyone!
Please find below our Nursery news for this half term.
Due to Coronavirus there are few small changes to our session times.
Sessions will run as follows...
Morning Nursery - 9.30am-12.00pm
Afternoon Nursery - 1.00pm-3.30pm
We ask that only one adult brings and collects your child. Parents are not permitted to enter the nursery building at the moment so children must be dropped off at the nursery door. A member of staff will meet you at the door.
A few things to remember:
- Please write your child's name in all of the belongings.
- Please do not bring toys to nursery.
- Only bring essential items into nursery, which your child will need for the session.
- Please do not bring your child if they are displaying any Covid 19 symptoms.
- Please make sure we have your most up to date contact information.
Lunch Time club is only running at the moment to those children eligible for 30 hours of funding.
These arrangements are subject to change inline with Government changes and guidance.
If you have any questions please ring the school and ask to speak with Mrs Beresford or send an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.