EYFS Home Learning
Please find below some websites which your child may like to use to learn at home. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about home learning.
|Australia colouring pictures.pdf||Download|
|Great Barrier Reef booklet.pdf||Download|
|Make a tent.pdf||Download|
|My b workbook.pdf||Download|
|Number formation rhymes.pdf||Download|
|Summer themed activity booklet.pdf||Download|
Week 2 - How can I travel to the seaside?
|Colour and count.pdf||Download|
|Design a vehicle to take you on holiday.pdf||Download|
|How to draw a train.pdf||Download|
|I spy initial sounds game.pdf||Download|
|I Spy transport game.pdf||Download|
|Letter f work book.pdf||Download|
Week 3 - What will the weather be like on holiday?
|Draw the weather.pdf||Download|
|Dress up powerpoint.pptx||Download|
|Letter e workbook.pdf||Download|
|My weather diary.pdf||Download|
|Shaving foam rain clouds.pdf||Download|
|Weather clothes sorting.pdf||Download|
|Weather colour by number.pdf||Download|
Week 4 - How can I keep safe in the sun?
|Design your own sun glasses.pdf||Download|
|Design your own sun hat.pdf||Download|
|letter l workbook.pdf||Download|
|Odering by height.pdf||Download|
|Pack for sun safety.pdf||Download|
|Staying safe powerpoint.ppt||Download|
|Summer colouring sheets.pdf||Download|
|Summer cutting practice.pdf||Download|
Week 5 - How can I keep safe on holiday?
|Dangers in the bathroom.pdf||Download|
|Dangers in the kitchen.pdf||Download|
|Letter h workbook.pdf||Download|
|Missing numbers to 10.pdf||Download|
|Safe and unsafe sorting activity.pdf||Download|
|Sammy seagulls summer safety story.ppt||Download|
|Staying safe in the summer holidays.ppt||Download|
|Water safety powerpoint.ppt||Download|
Week 6 - What happens at an airport?
Week 7 - What journey am I going on soon?
Nursery - Summer 1
Is there a monster under my bed?
Week 1 - The Gruffalo (What is hiding in the deep dark wood?)
|Addition to 10.pdf||Download|
|Find, colour and count.pdf||Download|
|I-spy under the sea.pdf||Download|
|A monster Suprise Story.pptx||Download|
|Colour by number.pdf||Download|
|Counting to 20.pdf||Download|
|Design your own monster.pdf||Download|
|Make a monster pack.pdf||Download|
|Marshmallow monsters baking.pdf||Download|
|Monster number recognition.pdf||Download|
|Monster slime recipe.pdf||Download|
|Monsters number colouring.pdf||Download|
Below is a list of activities you could complete daily to help your child continue learning at home.
1) Practise writing their name.
2) Count to 20 forwards and backwards
3) Read a story together and chat about what it was about.
4) Go on a sound hunt - give your child a sound e.g. m. Ask them to hunt around the house to find objects beginning with that sound.
5) Make up a story and ask your child to add ideas and to tell you what might happen next.
6) Look for shapes around your home and name them. Encourage children to look for 3D shapes too, e.g. cube, cylinder, pyramid.
7) Go for a walk (unless isolating) and talk about what you see.
8) Visit the web pages above and complete a game.
9) Practise writing letters and numbers correctly.
10) Ask your child to help with daily chores e.g. washing up and talk about what they are doing.
Please find below the letters we would be learning in nursery. This document shows you how to say the sound correctly, how to do the action to help your child remember the sound, the Read, Write Inc. image and the ditty to help you write the letter. Have fun leaning all of them while learning at home!