It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, and when participating in a school organised event outside normal school hours.
School uniform is part of the school ethos and in sending their child/ren to
Stonebroom Primary School, parents agree to support our policy. For this reason it is not expensive. If parents do have any difficulties then do contact the school for support and guidance.
In order to maintain a strong sense of identity and belonging within our school, we require all pupils to wear school uniform which consists of;
- Royal blue sweatshirt (with or without the school logo on).
- Royal blue cardigan (with or without the school logo on)
- Royal blue fleece (with or without the school logo on)
- White or pale blue polo shirt (with or without the school logo on)
- White plain shirt
- Grey or black trousers– no jeans please
- Grey or black skirt or pinafore dress
- Pure black flat sensible, safe, shoes or boots (not black & white/coloured)
- Plain grey or black shorts
- Sandals with socks (no open toes please)
- Gingham dresses – blue
- School cap to protect from the sun (provided by school)
- White T-Shirt or Polo Shirt
- Plain black or grey shorts or leggings
- Trainers for outdoor games only
- Plimsolls for indoor PE – this is for health and safety reasons
- Tracksuit for outdoor games (optional)