Latest School Calendar Events
- Back To School29Apr2019
8:55 am - 9:55 am
- Online Safety Training for Parents30Apr2019
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm @ School Hall (times may change)
Awareness raising, empowerment and ideas to implement at home. An eye opening and empowering session. Includes signposting to support and advice.
- Phonics session for the parents of Elephant class01May2019
3:20 pm - 4:15 pm
Miss Rowland is hosting a phonics session for the parents of Elephant class.
- Full Governors Meeting01May2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Race Night03May2019
8:00 am - 10:00 am @ Stonebroom Community Centre
Join the 'Friends of Stonebroom' at a fund raising Race Night. Fun for all the family.
- Bank Holiday - School Closed06May2019
- Phonics session for the parents of Elephant class08May2019
3:20 pm - 4:15 pm
Miss Rowland is hosting a phonics session for both parents and children.
- GB Athlete Event10May2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
An athlete who has represented GB will be visiting the children to discuss resilience
- Please follow the link below to view the April newsletter from the Friends of Stonebroom Primary.
- As part of our Easter activities we made these wonderful sock bunnies.
- We had a few dormant (or possibly extinct) volcanoes so we had another go at erupting them. This time we doubled the quantities and added the bicarbonate of soda first. We had some spectacular eruptions!!
- The Dragons had a great time this week making carrot themed baskets and hunting for eggs. Many thanks to the School Council and Miss. Blakey for organising this event.
- Congratulations to these children who received their green merit badges this week.
- The children really enjoyed learning about dinosaurs and it was great to finish the topic with our grown-ups, showcasing all of our hard work in the dinosaur museum (photos will be on the website shortly)!
- Congratulations to all of our Easter Egg Competition Winners
Stonebroom Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Click here for our Safeguarding Policy